Almost every day I hear that "I'm thinking about using Sam's Club, First Data, Quickbooks, or I'm already with Sam's Club/First Data!!!
Here is what you need to know...
1) First Data is one of the largest merchant service companies, just because you are large does not mean you are the best.
2) You will always have to buy or lease credit card machines or software from them. A wireless machine will cost $869.00 or $39.94 a month on a lease and at the end of the lease you still have to pay a buy out price or send the machine back. For a non wireless terminal you will be getting a FD100 it will cost you $459.00 or on a lease $27.94, and the FD100 can only be used with First Data. If you need a pin pad that is a other $149.00
3) If you want to use software or a virtual terminal, the cost will be either $339.00 or $149.00 depending on what service you go with.
4) If you buy a Quickbooks Program, you will only be able to use First Data, and First Data, has one of the highest rates in the industry!
5) What about PCI Compliance, $39.95 a year charged to you after your third month.
6) You will also be locked on a contract for 3 years and a lease for 4 and to cancel your merchant services account will be $295.00.
7) Well they offer great rates, not true! The 1.49% and $0.20 cents rate is only for qualified Credit and Debit which is only about 20-30% of your transactions.
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY, IF YOU ARE PROCESSING WITH FIRST DATA/SAM'S CLUB OR THINKING ABOUT USING THEM, YOU WILL BE GLADE YOU DID!!!